Pilates Stretch Band Tutorial Images
- I'm making a collection of Pilates Stretch Band Tutorial Images and placing those prints within my old binder so that I can Easily: 1.Open the binder up to the exercise & photo details. 2. Do bthe exercises to the best of my capabilities.
- —Guest BEADDEZ2618
anything upside down!
- love the roll over, jacknife. Tendon stretch on the wunda chair. Elephant on reformer. Bascially anything that makes me feel like a crazy gymnast!
- —Guest Mel
- I love how the saw makes me really reach and stretch but works my "love handles" too.
- —Guest Susan F
- I know...it sounds nuts but I do like it the best. On the mat or reformer. Mary Lyon
Single Leg Circles or Short Spine
- Single leg circles are powerful and so freeing and work soooo deep. Also Short Spine is delicious and juicy-my multifidus say Thank You.
- —Guest Laurette Ryan
Single Leg Stretch
- I find this very relaxing near the beginning of the workout. It works the core and you get a great stretch.
- —Guest LindaD
Favorite Pilates Exercises.
- My students love rolling like a ball, so do I. They like bouncing on a Pilate ball, too.
- —Guest ddfarms
- Ouch - hard to choose. Anything that tips me upside down. Mat - Roll Over and Boomerang; Reformer - Short Spine; Cadillac - Monkey & Port de Bras. Hate upper body stuff - which is rather obvious..... Pilates_4 Life
side kick series
- The best for toning the thighs, especially the outer thighs/glutes, or what i call the saddle bags!
- —Guest Wendy
- After many years, there is still more to find in roll ups, and I love the whole body stretch and work of it. It takes on a meditative quality for me as well.
- I love the roll back because the first time I tried it I had to push myself up from the elbow to sit up, and I would collapse halfway back to the floor; then I got to where if I used arm momentum I could get up and my flop to the floor was less obvious. Now I can use the breath to control it up smoothly and roll back softly. It more than anything reminds me of how far I've come!
- I love the teaser. Probably because it was such a challenge to learn it. I was so proud when I finally managed it.
- —Guest cb
- I love the hundred. It's a killer, but improves core strength, something most people could use more of!
- —Guest guest sd
- My favorite pilates Mat exercise is, unquestionably, seal. It's not only a good work out, it's fun and silly!
Mermaid Side Stretch
- I love the sound of this exercise, and it really helps if you want a good stretch before exercising fully.